Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Morning Companion

Ran 4 mi loop w/ Jen
Total Time: 36:41
AP: 9:10

This morning Jen decided she would get up and join me for my run. Of course she continued on to do an additional 7 miles after I stopped but that's no surprise given that she is a running machine. I really enjoy running with her and I think we bring out the competitor in each other. This morning she commented that she really wants to be a faster runner; after she said that I found myself wishing I could cruise through 18, 20, and 22 mile training runs (not to mention marathons) with strong legs and a positive attitude like she does. Looks like we both have some goals for this next training season! This morning's run was great - it was a bit cooler than the last few days and there was a slight breeze which kept me from getting too hot or sweaty. We were planning on running a new loop I found but unfortunately Jen's GPS was on the fritz this morning so we ran the known loop instead.

1 comment:

jen said...

Thanks for letting me join you, and for the nice words as always. :) Great job today!